Tips & Mentoring
One of my favorite parts of being a model in Second Life is being able to help other models and share our knowledge.
Here are some modeling tips pages I created and I hope they will be useful!
If you prefer something more personalized you can start my mentoring program.
What the mentoring program is about:
- tips about SL modeling world
- personalized advice about avatar (shape, style, etc.)
- prim editing (basic and advanced)
- styling (colors, styles, accessories, stores, designers, etc.)
- posing (runway, print, poses types, etc.)
- walking the runway (how to walk, turn, pose, avoid lag, etc.)
- building your portfolio
- promotion (social networks, etiquette)
What the mentoring programs is NOT:
- I won’t give styling help/consultation for contest, castings, exams, etc.
- Won’t do your taks for you… you have to work hard and practise.
- Doesn’t have a runway show as part of the graduation.
Things to have in mind:
- one-on-one lessons (or with a friend if you are both interested)
- each session is paid in advanced and if the model doesn’t show up, the lesson has to be paid in full again. RL happens and each case will be considered.
- if for any reason I can’t attend to the lesson, I’ll do my best to contact in advanced or the session will be rescheduled at no cost.
- lessons are scheduled based on your and my time availability.
Contact me by IM or email at email@example.com